Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Ethics Panel

So today we had an ethics panel. It would have been more interesting if I had been awake and if I had not had other things to do. Seriously, an ethics panel where we do nothing but sit for at least two hours, the week our big projects are due to shoot? Haha, right! At least they fed us before hand.

Work was busy today, as we have had a flood of scripts come in - escaping the Pharaoh I suppose. Either way, they have to get read eventually, and since my job is to read, well, I'm just helping the scripts get to the Promise Land that is the trash can half the time. (See, proof that I go to a Christian program, as evidenced by the analogy above!)

My roommates are currently throwing some food item at the person smoking two floors down. Smoking isn't allowed in the state of California, and definitely not in the apartment rooms. Since the guy on the 6th floor seems to ignore this, my roommates have taken matters into their own hands and have resorted to throwing small food items at their window whenever that cigarette butt appears. How well and how often this works, and how soon until the guy comes up to our room is yet to be seen.

Oh yes, I made an acting debut this weekend as the love interest to a germaphobe! It was quite fun, actually. I have always wanted to try acting, but I'm so painfully shy at times that it seems improbable that I would be any good at it. The director said I did a good job, but you know how student films like this go: they'll always say you did a great job, even when you didn't. I have always wondered if I could make it as an actress, however, and I still entertain the thought of going into the acting world. But I think I'll leave that to CJ.

More craziness tomorrow - pray that this permit goes through!

No comments:

Post a Comment